Click here to download this episode!
– A very special guest for a very special celebration! Welcome to the Master of Lore!
– We discuss all thing LotR Lore and specifically Harad lore.
– Patreon pledge drive, any amount helps!! https://www.patreon.com/cotr
– Sign off
@cotrpodcast on twitter
Chris’ Videos – https://www.youtube.com/user/DwalorDwarf/videos
cardboardoftherings on cardgamedb.com
4 thoughts on “Episode 111 – The Truth about Tauriel”
Here is one additional answer and two corrections:
1) Tolkien was, in fact, the first to use the word “orc” to describe a goblin-like creature. In Latin, the word “orcus” means “hell” and the Old English word “orcneas” meant “monsters”.
2) The Dark-Elves of Middle-earth were called the Avari. I said Atani, which is the Quenya word for Men.
3) Círdan is counted among the Falathrim (Coastal-Elves). I said he was Falmari (Sea-Elves). Both are types of Teleri (not Noldor), but the Falathrim and Círdan never crossed the Sea. My bad!