Click here to download this episode!
- Welcome from Chad, Jon, & Chris
- Thank you to: Rhett C, Stephen R, Kevin M
- Announcements, News and Twitter
- Final Days to join https://www.patreon.com/cardboardoftherings to get the 2021 swag
- https://www.patreon.com/farcom A way to work together to create Middle Earth Art
- Random Review Redo: Let the Discord decide.
- The Hobbit Saga Quests: How have they aged and Top 4/Bottom 3 player cards
Original Artist: Magali Villeneuve
Connect with CotR
@cotrpodcast on twitter
One thought on “Episode 176 – A Very Good Episode”
Guys, I love your podcast. Many thanks for the thoughtful ways you look at our beloved game ! It is entertaining and useful tp hear from you for a nearly beginner like me.
I would like to say also how much I’m enthusiastic, knowing you collectively rate the Hobbit saga as so-so… as I’m having a total blast playing it !! Knowing that much quest greatness is coming makes me really happy.
Just two more lines about my Hobbit experience. As a not so experienced player (I played the game through the 4 first cycles, mostly 2-handed), the saga boxes were a training ground : deck construction, deck adaptation, precious treasure cards, quest variety. I understand Caleb did better in the following years but what a excellent month I’m living, playing it through, quest after quest !
Keep up the good job !